ILLESLEX ABOGADOS advises individuals and companies on matters within this area and also assumes the legal defence in all types of administrative and/or contentious-administrative proceedings.
Our legal services in the area of administrative law include, among others:
· Intervention in administrative sanctioning procedures, expropriation procedures, etc.
· Legal direction in contentious-administrative proceedings before the different jurisdictional bodies.
· Public procurement:
o Comprehensive advice to contracting entities, preparation of contracting dossiers and specifications, advice on contracting processes, resolution of appeals, execution of guarantees.
o Comprehensive advice to bidders and contractors, analysis of tender specifications, preparation of bids, preparation of appeals, negotiation of rebalancing of services, contract modifications, obtaining and renewing classifications for contracting.
· Public-private partnerships. Advice on privatisation models for public services or infrastructures.
· Actions for contractual or non-contractual liability of the administration.
· Advice and processing of authorisations, licences and administrative concessions.
We are very happy with all aspects of the work done on our behalf.
No suggestions to improve the service. It has been fantastic. The Lawyers have done a great job and we have appreciated their support in some of the issues we have had after the purchase. We would very happy recommend ILLESLEX to other UK clients.
Very happy with the service.